Health Benefits of Amla
- Amla is a powerful home remedy that can treat flu and cough, along with mouth ulcers. Take two tsp of Amla juice with same amount of honey everyday to treat cough and cold. Blend a few tsp of water and gargle two times a day to avoid mouth ulcers.
- Amla also controls cholesterol levels. It contains antioxidants and amino acids that are also helpful in overall heart health.
- It also manages diabetes and respiratory problems like asthma.
- Its alkaline nature strengthens digestive system.
- It removes all the toxins from the body and supports liver function. • It is rich in Vitamin C, calcium, iron, and phosphorous. So, it makes completely a natural drink.
- It contains protein and amino acids that are helpful in hair growth. It tackles hair fall and strengthens the root and shaft.
- The Amla juice closes skin pores and oxidizes melanin. It fights pigmentation, marks and blemishes.